megan wetselaar

megan wetselaar

January 31, 2014

I wrote a blog six or seven months ago about David Taaffe. He was my classmate, a star soccer player, a Mac Scholar, an RA. But a very tragic and unexpected fall caused his death that shocked us all. My campus is still grieving. And I'm sad to say that oftentimes, I forget. I forget about David, I forget that he's gone. I hardly knew him. And I hardly have the words to write. I hardly can comprehend the grief I know some are still going through. But I wanted to share this article, written by my Resident Director.

In the Midst of Grief on a College Campus

"His absence is as present as our presence."

And it will be for some time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey I'm Megan. This is just my blog of my life, my adventures, my story...even if I don't know where it's going.

Following This Blog...

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.